All our properties are:
All our properties are:
We are hoping to start accommodating guests from 16th April 2021. This is a guide date and may be subject to change pending government advice.
We ask that any questions or contact to be via email, as we understandably are expecting a high amount, and we would like to ensure that we respond to each enquiry in an orderly and professional manor.
We do apologies for any inconvenience this will cause, however the government have asked for social distancing and a large reduction of unnecessary travel.
Please note at present we only man our phone between 10am and 11am, 7 days a week. Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org will be answered within 24 hours.
Stay safe, Stay Home and we will see you on the other side.
For the latest information and travel advice surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak,
please visit the gov.uk website: https://www.gov.uk/…/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-t….
If you are experiencing any symptoms or are concerned you may have been exposed to the virus when travelling,
please refer to the NHS 111 online coronavirus service: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19
UK Holiday Protection
We have teamed up with travel insurance specialists, P J Hayman & Company, to bring you a travel insurance policy specially designed for UK holidays – Staycationplan Insurance.
You can get an instant quote and immediate cover online:
Please note, when you enter the Staycationplan website you will be dealing with P J Hayman & Company.
· Protection for loss of Deposit, Cancellation and Curtailment (including COVID-19*)
· For people of ALL Ages.
· No Medical Screening.
· Premiums are based on the total holiday cost up to £4000** – per party rather than per person.
· Option to delete the standard claims excess.
· Medical Repatriation, which includes cover for COVID related illness.
· Personal Accident, Personal Liability, Personal Possessions & Personal Money, and ‘Unexpected Events’ Cover.
· Vehicle Breakdown Cover Included
* If you or a member of your booked party is tested positive with COVID-19 within 14 days of your booked travel date and have to cancel
** For holidays over £4000, please call 02392 419 042 quoting ‘Company Name’.
Full terms and conditions of the cover can be found in the policy wording which is available from the Staycationplan Insurance website.
Staycationplan is a trading name of travel insurance specialists P J Hayman & Company Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register number 497103).
Our cleaning team, offering a wide range of cleaning services both domestic and commercial. one offs to regular.
To request trade access please email email@example.com
If you are a tourist attraction business in the area and are wanting to offer our guests special offers please email
Activities to do whilst on holiday.